Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) - Coca-Cola


A subsidiary of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, NBC is on a mission to reduce emissions to net zero across the whole of its value chain by 2040. NBC aims to reduce the direct carbon emissions ratio by 30% vs. 2017 and ensure 50% of the total energy used in plants will be from renewable sources as part of its 2025 sustainability commitments. NBC also looked to drive 80% of energy cost savings by reducing its dependency on diesel generators.


  • To date, we have installed 10.3MW of solar energy at eight NBC factories across Nigeria: Abuja (1.5MW), Asejire (1.6MW), Benin (942kW), Challawa (3.1MW), Ikeja (627kW), Maiduguri (750kW), Owerri (1MW), and Port Harcourt (751kW).
  • We will install an additional 5.9 MW in 2023 and 13 MW in 2024

Solar Power output (kWh)

13,662,108 kWh



CO2 Emissions Offset (kg)

No items found.